1. Satellite programme of the IXth International Congress of Neurological Surgery, "International Symposium on Vascular Lesions of the Brain" organized by the Department of Neurosurgery S.C.T.I.M.S.T., Trivandrum. October 1989.
2. Workshop in Neuro-Ophthalmology conducted by Arvind Eye Hospital, Madurai. 1990.
3. 39th Annual Conference of the Neurological Society of India, Indore. December 1990.
4. Symposium on "Supra-tentorial tumors in children, " Mumbai; November, 1992
5. Continuing Medical Education Program on 'Pediatric Neurosurgery', Mumbai; November 1992.
6. Workshop on "Skull Base Surgery," Bangalore; December 1992.
7. 7th Annual Workshop on "Posterior Lumber Inter-body Fusion,” organized by Department of Neurosurgery, L.T.M.M.C/L.T.M.G.H., Sion, Mumbai. October 1993.
8. 8th Annual Workshop on "Posterior Lumber Inter-body Fusion" organized by Department of Neurosurgery, L.T.M.M.C./L.T.M.G.H., Sion, Mumbai. August 1994.
9. 3rd National Neuro-trauma Conference - organized by Department of Neurosurgery, L.T.M.M.C./L.T.M.G.H., Sion, and Mumbai. August 1994.
10. First National Seminar on Craniofacial Surgery, Mumbai. September 1994.
11. Annual Conference of The Indian Society of Paediatric Neurosurgery, Bangalore. December 1994.
12. 43rd Annual Conference of Neurosurgical Society of India, Bangalore, December 1994.
Awarded the Best Original Paper in Neurosurgery.
13. 48th Annual Congress of the Indian Radiological and Imaging Association, AICR, Mumbai. January 1995.
14. Epilepsy: from Membrane to Society. An MRC meeting in association with ABN/SBNS. The Neuroscience approach to Human Health. Liverpool, UK, April 1995.
15. Meeting of the Association of British Neurologists and the Society of British Neurological Surgeons, University of Liverpool, UK, April 1995.
16. Chairman of a session during 9th Annual PLIF workshop held at LTMMC/GH, Sion, and Mumbai. October 1995.
17. International conference on Cholesteatoma conducted by Otolaryngology society of India, Mumbai. November 1995.
18. International conference of spine surgery, LTMMC\GH, Sion, Mumbai, held at Tata Memorial Hospital. August 1996.
19. Seminar in Neuroradiology, PD Hinduja National Hospital, Mumbai. September 1997.
20. 47th Annual Conference of the NSI, Jaipur. December 1997.
21. Symposium on Spina Bifida organised by B J Wadia Hospital for Children at Parel on 13th November ’98.
22. 48th Annual Conference of the NSI, Thiruvananthapuram, 17th to 20th Dec.’98.
23. Faculty: Skull Base Hands-on Cadaveric workshop at the KEM Hospital, Mumbai, Nov. ’99
24. 5th Asian- Oceanic Congress of Skull Base Surgery, 11th to 14th Nov.’99.
25. Annual Conference of The Indian Society of Paediatric Neurosurgery, Hyderabad, 15th Dec. ’99.
26. 49th Annual Conference of the Neurological Society of India, Hyderabad, 16th to19th Dec.’99.
27. Neurosurgery Review 2000 at the Aga Khan University and Hospital August 28th to September 1st. Conducted Lectures, Tutorials and the OSC Exam at the Course in Karachi, Pakistan
28. Pre - WIROC Spine Workshop, conducted by Dr. Bhojraj, P.D. Hinduja National Hospital. As Faculty: “Live Operative / Surgical Session” at Dept of Neurosurgery, K E M Hospital on 12th December, 2000
29. Scientific Meeting of the Platinum Jubilee celebrations of the Seth GSMC and KEM Hospital, Jan 2001
30. Seminar on Parkinson’s disease and Movement Disorder, conducted by the Dept of Neurology and Neurosurgery, Hinduja National Hospital, Feb. 2001
31. Invited Lecture at NIMHANS, Bangalore May 2001
32. SILVERMAN 2001,Silver Jubilee Scientific Meeting, conducted by the Dept. of Neurosurgery Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology. 12th & 13th May 2001.
Only Delegate to have TWO presentations at the meeting.
33. NEUROCON 2001 - 50th Annual meeting of the Neurological Society of India, 15th – 18th Dec 2001.
Only Delegate (among over 1000 participants) to have THREE Presentations at the Conference
34. CME International Society of Paediatric Neurosurgery, Bangalore, 1st Nov. 2002
35. Pedicon 2002, Bangalore ISPN, 2nd & 3rd Nov. 2002
36. Invited Lecture: TIFR, Mumbai
37. Faculty; Certificate Course in Hospital Infection Control for Medical and Nursing Faculty, 10th Feb 2003 at the Tata Memorial Center, Mumbai
38. NORTH AMERICAN SKULL BASE MEETING, MEMPHIS, TENNESSEE. U S A, FEB 2003
39. SYMPOSIUM on White Matter Fiber Tracts, Tumors and Arterio Venous Malformation, Little Rock, ARKANSAS, U S A FEB 2003. Organised by Prof. Gazi Yasargil. Guest Speaker: Prof. Valanavis, Zurich
40. Indo Japanese Workshop on Skull base surgery at K E M Hospital, Mumbai, March 2003
41. Indo Japanese Conference at the Mumbai Hospital, Mumbai, March 2003
42. Organised and on the faculty at the Workshop on Temporal Lobe Anatomy, Johnson and Johnson Experimental Lab Mumbai, 17th Oct. 2003
43. Organising Secretary of the 6th National Conference of Indian Society for Stereotaxy and Functional Neurosurgery, Mumbai, Oct. 2003, 18 & 19.
44. 3rd Annual Conference of the Indian Society of Cerebrovascular Surgery, Chandigarh, 11th Dec 2003.
45. 52 Annual Conference of the Neurological Society of India, Chandigarh, 12th – 15th Dec. 2003
46. Guest Speaker - Eye Advance 2004, 26th to 29th August 2004, Mumbai
47. Chagla A S: Chairperson - Skull Base Surgery at the National Neuroscience Conference, NIMHANS, Bangalore,10th to 12th Sept 2004.
48. Invited Speaker: Stereocon 2004, Bangalore 29th & 30th Sept 2004.
49. Faculty: Annual Conference of The Indian Society of Pediatric Neurosurgery, Chennai, 1st & 2nd Oct. 2004.
50. Faculty: 3rd Certificate Course in Hospital Infection Control, 1st February 2005, Tata Memorial Hospital.
51. Invited Faculty: 6th Asian Conference of Neurological Surgeons, 26th to 29th January 2006, P. D. Hinduja National Hospital, Mumbai.
52. Faculty: 4th Certificate Course in Hospital Infection Control, 1st February 2006, Tata Memorial Hospital.
53. Invited Speaker: The 17th North American Skull Base Society Annual Meeting, 16th to 19th February 2006, Phoenix, Arizona.
54. Annual Meeting of Mumbai Neurosciences Association, 8th April 2006, Mumbai Hospital and Medical Research Centre, Mumbai.
55. Faculty: Neurosurgery Update 2006 - Poster Presentation and Neuro Endoscopy Workshop, 15th to 17th April 2006, NIMHANS, Bangalore.
56. Faculty and Chairperson Free Paper session, Neurovas, 6th Annual Meeting of the Indian Society of Cerebrovascular Surgery, 8th to 10th September 2006, New Delhi.
57. Invited Speaker: Basic Spine Workshop, 29th November 2006, organized by the Orthopedic Department, K.E.M Hospital, Mumbai
58. Lectures for nursing staff (SNDT University) on Head Injury, Brain Abscess, Brain and Spinal Cord tumors, 14th, 21st and 28th November 2006, SNDT University, Mumbai
59. Faculty: 5th Certificate Course in Hospital Infection Control, 1st December 2006, Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai
60. Faculty: Continuing Medical Education Programme of Mumbai Neuroscientists Association & Maharashtra Chapter of Neurosurgeons, One Day Conference 15th April 2007, Seth G.S. Medical College & K.E.M Hospital, Mumbai.
61. Faculty: 2nd Live Neurosurgery Workshop and Hands-on cadaveric workshop, Continuing Medical Education Programme of Mumbai Neuroscientists Association & Maharashtra Chapter of Neurosurgeons, 16th to 18th April 2007, Seth G.S. Medical College & K.E.M Hospital, Mumbai
62. Invited Speaker: Presented a Lecture on “Orbital Tumors”, Roosevelt Hospital, New York, U.S.A, 2nd May 2007.
63. Invited Speaker: Talk on ‘Orbit and microlateral orbitotomy and other approaches to orbital tumors’, 16th may 2007, Irvine University Medical Center, U.S.A
64. CME on Neuro-Oncology, 19th May 2007, Irvine University Medical Center, U.S.A.
65. Faculty, the North American Skull Base (NASBS) hands-on workshop on anterior cranial fossa base and Endoscopy , 24th May 2007, Loyola University, Chicago, U.S.A.
66. Invited Speaker: The North American Skull Base (NASBS) meeting, 25th-28th May 2007, Loyola University, Chicago, U.S.A.
67. Visiting Professor 29th – 31st May 2007, Loyola University, Chicago, U.S.A.
68. Invited Speaker: Mumbai Neurosciences Association, 24th June 2007, Mayfair Rooms, Mumbai.
69. Invited Speaker: XVth Annual Conference of Mumbai Ophthalmologists Association “Focus 2007: Eye Lux”, 28th-30th September 2007, ITC Grand Maratha Sheraton & Hyatt Regency, Mumbai.
70. Faculty: 9th Annual Conference of Skull Base Surgery Society of India, International Skull Base CME and WFNS Microsurgery and Endoscopy Skull Base Cadaver Workshop, 24th- 28th October 2007, AIIMS, New Delhi.
71. Lectures for the nursing staff on Brain and spinal cord tumours, Brain Abscess, and CNS infections, 27th November and 4th December 2007, SNDT University, Mumbai
72. Invited Speaker: Lecture on ‘Skull base Approaches to difficult Aneurysms’ at the Roosevelt Hospital, New York, on 23rd April, 2008.
73. Attended the Annual Meeting of the American Association of Neurological Surgeons, from 25th April to 1st May, 2008, in Chicago, U.S.A, where he presented an E-Poster ‘Multiple Micro Myelotomies in the excision of intra-medullary Tumours Our experience of 44 cases’.
74. Invited Guest: Attended a workshop, and presented a lecture, ‘Skull base approaches to difficult Aneurysms’ – at Little Rock, U.S.A. on 6th May, 2008.
75. Visiting Professor at Semmes-Murphey Neurologic and Spine Institute, Memphis, U.S.A on 9th May, 2008.
76. Organized: CME in Physiotherapy in Saifee Hospital on May 26th, 2008. Invitees included Prof. & Physical Therapist, Jan Richardson and her students from the Duke University, North Carolina, U.S.A.
77. Invited Speaker and Chairperson : 17th National Neurotrauma Conference at Bhubaneshwar 2008.
78. Vice Chairman : 10th Annual Conference of Skull Base Surgery Society of India, International Skull Base CME and Microsurgery and Endoscopy / Skull Base Cadaver Workshop, 2008 October, Mumbai
79. XIV World Congress of Neurological Surgery of the World Federation of Neurosurgical Societies in Boston, 8th Sep, 2009. Three presentations
80. Invited Speaker on 12th Conference of MP state Association of Neurosciences and Strokecon on 11th March 2011, Indore, Madhya Pradesh.
81. Guest speaker: Calcutta ISNOCON annual conference 2011,Orbital Tumors
82. Faculty and Invited guest speaker for the 11th Annual Conference of the Indian Society of Cerebrovascular Surgery & Pre-Conference International CME, Live Neurosurgery and Neurointervention Workshops 6th - 9th October, 2011 at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
83. ISPN GOA Annual Conference, 16th to 22nd Oct. 2011. Presented 3 papers and organized a Cricket Match at the Panjim Gymkhana Grounds.
84. Guest speaker: XXVII National conference on Marine Medicine and Allied Sciences 23rd October 2011, Surgery for intramedullary tumours : An innovative technique using micromyelotomies
85. Organized: workshop on’ Enhancing Surgical Skills’ ,venue Jivraj Mehta Hall, King Edward Memorial College, 17th December 2011.