- CRICKET: I have represented my School, Junior College, Medical College and Clubs at State, National and International levels. I have received many prizes and awards for the same. I represent the B M C in the Times Shield Cricket Tournament and continue to play the A division club tournaments for Mumbai Gymkhana and Islam Gymkhana. I also captain the K E M Hospital Cricket team.
- MUSIC: I am extremely fond of Jazz Music and I play the piano having done a few grades at the Trinity College of Music, London, UK. I have participated in numerous competitions and won prizes at various events at the college and national level. I have been invited to Judge various talent competitions as well.
- I have also represented my institutions in Badminton, Athletics, Art, Music, Scouting, Dramatics & Debates wining various prizes.
- I have also held various elected posts such as Students Council Chairman at St. Xavier’s College & Class Representative at St. Xavier’s College as well as at Grant Medical College. I was a member of the Grant Medical College Students Association while I was Debate & Dramatics Secretary & the Cricket Secretary. I was the Jt. Secretary of the Staff Society at the Seth GSMC / KEM Hospital 1999 to 2001 and I am presently Vice President Cricket and In-Charge Purandare Stadium.
- Social Service: I started a Brain Tumour Foundation which is a Support Group to Help patients of brain / spinal cord tumours & their families now functional at TMH and held a Road Run; an “Awareness Run” for the Brain Tumour Foundation from Chowpatty beach to the Brabourne Stadium on 16th April 2000.
- I have a passion for cars and was a Winner of the Vintage & Classic Car Rally in a 1956 Humber Hawk in the Post-War Classics category till 1960 organised by the VCCC of India in February 2000.